Congrats to the 49ers!

Got to watch the last 2 minutes as bonus coverage after my Vikings game ended. More action in the last two minutes then in the whole game I watched. Kept seeing the score update and couldn't believe the back and forth. Would've rather watched it then my own Vikings game.

Ugh...my heart cannot take this! This brings back fond memories when the 49ers were dominating the league so much that the NFL came up with the salary cap. When the 49ers went 2-14, the games were MUCH less stressful!

I'll take this stress though because once again the Niners are relevant in the Bay Area sports landscape and I couldn't be happier. After you've been through the ups and downs of any sports team, when the sun finally shines on the parade, you just soak it all in and bask in the sun.

There's still a long way to go. That final game in Seattle looks more and more important with every passing day. I won't rest easy until the 49ers beat the much despised Seahawks. At least the Seahawks fans have quieted down a lot ever since the Legion of Boom fell apart.

In case anyone missed it, here is the end of the 49ers/Saints game:

Yeah, we had an easy game. Glad to see the 49ers beat the Saints and then really happy to watch the Seahawks lose! Just shows we should have beat them last week. It is all setting up a great Packers game at home that I will be in attendance for! Flying out to Minneapolis on Sunday and flying home Christmas Eve. Going to be a great game!

That game at US Bank will be crazy fun. Hope the Bears stay hot for one more week and beat the Pack, then have the big showdown. Have fun and I'm jealous as hell.

Back
Top Bottom