I guess there are alot of WG exiles here... must be classy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

340pd

Tyme Watcher
So here I am, another WG that couldn't wait any longer; I see Wing is here as well as alot of other familiar names. I am lookinng forward to navigating around the site; my collection is mostly Invicta and Android; however, I have some great Deep Blues, Imperious (pre Invicta), Renato, Swiss Legend, Sthurling, and even a couple Vostoks (Including the WG edition) anyone know a good engraver, maybe I can have WatchinTyme carved over the WG LOL. Looking forward to the new experience! [br][br]Scott K. [br]

Post #) for you. Awesome. They'll rack up quicker than you think. I'm also a WG transplant and couldn't be happier that I am. Welcome to the new forum family Scott :)

welcome.gif

url][br]

Yup, I read a lot of your posts! good to see familiar faces :))

[p][strong][em]Welkome to our new home!
Laie_)3.gif

Welcome back to the family Scott. Our new home is nicer than the old one.

Hello Scott! Welcome to the forum!!

[quote source=/post/6)2)3/thread timestamp=)4))277)62 author=@velosity][br][br]my collection is mostly Invicta and Android; however, I have some great Deep Blues, Imperious (pre Invicta), Renato, Swiss Legend, Sthurling, and even a couple Vostoks (Including the WG edition) [br][br]I was reading some of the other intros, and WOW, how could I forget my NFW Viperfish and Shumate! Thanks for all of the welcomes... now I remember why I feel so at home with you guys.[br][br]Scott K. [br][/quote][br]

[font face=comic sans ms color=#)979e6 size=3]Scott I'm happy you found you way over to WiT & enjoy your tyme here. 8-)[br][br][/font]

Welcome to the new home.

[font size=3][font face=arial][font color=#df5d34] Loads of former WG's here. Couldn't think of a better place to be exiled to. Welcome. [/font][/font][/font]

Welcome in Scott! Please enjoy.

Welcome. We look forward to seeing and hearing from ya.

[p][strong][em][font color=#3f)9e6]Scott,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#3f)9e6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#3f)9e6]So glad you found the neighborhood.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#3f)9e6]I remember that great jumping Elephant Avatar.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#3f)9e6]You'll find this great site to be built on civility, creativity,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#3f)9e6]and relaxed pull up a chair and visit feel.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#3f)9e6]Welcome, it's great to see other WG's are drifting in, wish there[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#3f)9e6]was a way to let all know, but cyberspace has no boundries to search.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#3f)9e6]Hopefully word of mouth will populate this great place in time.[/font][/em][/strong][/p]

Welcome to WiT Scott!! Glad you have joined us. Take a look around get to know the place. You'll probably find a lot of familiar names and a lot of new friends too. Hope you like what you find and enjoy!

[em][font face=times new roman color=#)979e6 size=5]Welcome aboard Scott! It's great to have you with us. We have a new Port of Call. Come ashore, look around, hang up your coat, kick back, and enjoy the company of some good folk! :)[/font][/em]

Welcome! This is a cool place and is a very suitable replacement for WG!

Welcome Scott !! .............. good to see ya !![br]Blue
)28fs3)8)8).gif

[br]

Welcome to the forum!!!

[br][br][br]Welcome aboard to your/ours new homeport, here you will find forums and sub-forums that will expand your horizons, and if something is missing, don`t be shy, just speak up and we will be happy to oblige!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom