Greetings to all watch enthusiasts

Low Laywei

Tyme Watcher
Hi guys

I am David from Malaysia. Nice to meet u guys. This is a great place to learn and share the watch info, as well as getting updated great bargain from the grey market :happy:

I always believe, the real enthusiasts do appreciate the every single detail.. movement.. the built tech.. the special features of every single watch they love, go for the watch that suits you, instead of blindly go for the brand...
:cheers:

Greetings, and salutations! Welcome aboard, David!:shake: It's great to have you with us! Come on in, and enjoy the company of a lot of fine folks who love watches. I hope you have a great time here. ENJOY, my friend!:cheers:

good folks great admin and nk damn trolls or other trash...welcome to our decent kind group.

Glad to have you with us...

46616665745_c57dbb9016_b.jpg

Enjoy your stay. Malaysia health care and doctors put the United States to shame. :good: Sadly that isn't too hard to achieve.:down:

Hi Ace, yes I am.
Guys, 1 more thing, if find any good deal about Longines Hydroconquest, please pm me.
I am going to buy it for my dad, his birthday coming soon... Tq tq

Hi Low. Like your name "Low" we are not ranked very well. I may not have any personal experience with Malaysian, but I've had my share of experience with quacks from here. By the way, your name has a familiar ring to it. It sounds like the last name of Eyal Lalo. If you take the first three letters of your last name and put the first name afterwards it is merrily similar. LayLow

The United States will see a shortage of up to nearly 122,000 physicians by 2032 as demand for physicians continues to grow faster than supply, according to new data published today by the AAMC (Association of American Medical Colleges).

https://www.businessinsider.my/from...e-category-of-a-2019-global-retirement-index/

Back
Top Bottom