I went back for the MOVADO!

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
I saw this watch about two weeks ago and have tried it on several times, I actually tried to get a friend to buy it because he needs a dress watch for after he gets his real estate license but he passed. I thought about waiting for the mark downs but with Christmas bearing down on us I doubt it would have lasted. Last night I was planning on going to TJ Maxx and grabbing it but got caught up with phone calls and company. This morning I got a refund on a watch I ordered from TAW back on Oct 29th that never showed up, doubt it ever got shipped!!! (SHIT SHOW) Today after I did a little work etc. I had my friend drive buy and it was still there. I said WTF $199.99 it really was a decent price so I pulled the trigger! It would have bothered me if I didn't grab it and it disappeared! I just now I was at the local store grabbing a bottle of wine and while there a woman in line was checking it out and asked "Is that a Movado" "Of course" I said, I shoved it in her face and said yes. She said she never saw one like it. I explained I just bought it a few hours ago and was giving it some wrist time told her what the Bold Line was,what I paid for it and where. She called her friend had me show it to her and they went to TJs ASAP! LOL I really should be getting a commission!

I really love this it's not my usual sport type or humongous watch, I do own several dress watches but this is like a statement piece without the high price tag. Untitled-1.jpgUntitled-7.jpgUntitled-5.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 0
I knew you would...:smiles:

I really am sick in the head when it comes to buying stuff especially watches and guitars! This might be it for a while still need to catch up for all the side work I missed out on over the 4 to 5 weeks I was sick. My toy money is very LOW!

Back
Top Bottom