Invicta Octane Tourbillon

Knew that one had your name written all over it. Now they need to make a meteorite and diamond tourby and up the game some more. Big congrats!

32868.jpg

Reserve

Try brighter light maybe. Macro is da bomb with this stuff. I have my best shots using sunlight

I agree 100% regarding this being made in a mid-size iteration...and I wonder just WHERE that movement hails from. Hmmm...

I know nothing formal about photography. Trial and error with a touch of OCD. I found the best way to take a clean photographs where the colors look most appropriate is natural light. Inside your home in a well-lit room with the windows open. Away from any direct sunlight cuz this will cause glare. For me this seems to work the best. If I'm trying to take a photo that shows detail, like meteorite striations, I'm going to want the room to be a bit darker. If I'm trying to show diamond Sparkle or mother-of-pearl Orient, a little bit of indirect artificial light actually works better.

Probably the only type of watch that I will go over my limit. Always wanted a turby but they used to be SO expensive I passed now that they are making less expensive ones and I have watched reviews of these inexpensive movements they seem to really be a solid movement. Sooner or later I'll score one for close to my spending limit or if I manage to sell some antiques I have been hording in storage! LOL

Way to go Steve! This TIMEpiece is so you and it looks great on the wrist too. Congrats and enjoy. Thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom