Aragon Divemaster NH37 Watch

Congrats Steve. The basket weave pattern on the dial in green reminds me of an Easter basket. Wear it in the best of health Steve.:cheers:

easter-stats.gif

Thanks Mike No Red date marker in this one. The hands need to be bigger or fatter.

Now that you mentioned it Steve, the hands do seem a little small on the dial. Imagine if it didn't have the new box style magnifying crystal Wing has been hawking about lately. Enjoy that one. I can't keep up with you pal, but I'm glad to see back on the horse again and taking no prisoners with that trigger finger.

Congratulations - beautiful dial but I do agree the hands are a bit small - enjoy!

You had me wondering Steve. :hmm: I certainly have green watches in other brands, but from the bulk of my Android daze I only have one green dial.:hmm:

mkqMgt8.jpg

The green weave dial pattern is da bomb, a big congrats, Steve.

Now THAT is one VERY nice green watch by the Wing Man Himself, along with that VERY nice Seiko movement that makes heads turn, eyes pop and children SING!! (Although not necessarily in that particular order!!) Still, as always, I am an immediate fan of the man's work, something he makes look soooOOOooo easy, year after year! Congratulations on this marvelous pick-up, Steve, and may you enjoy it for many, many MORE moons, kemosabe!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom