Great Wall

pacco17

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
I know you guys have already seen these before, but it was on sale thanks to Mike for posting it and like him I jumped on the deal with an ETA 2824 it runs smoothly. The bracelet was interesting to size but I had no issues. The lume is incredible and I really like this color combination. At $450 you get alot for your money. Here are some shots:
Phoibos.jpg4.jpg

Attachments

• Phoibos.jpg2.jpg
    Phoibos.jpg2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Phoibos.jpg3.jpg
    Phoibos.jpg3.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Phoibos.jpg4.jpg
    Phoibos.jpg4.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1
Congrats Stan. I really like this one. Everything about it is unique to my collection. The color combo was always my favorite of the lot. It has a solid built feel to it. The date is as close to a midnight change as I've ever seen on any watch. I shot them an e-mail to tell them the US warehouse shipper in Commece CA. really sucks with fragile item packing. They just threw it in a box without any kind of packing protection whatsoever. Thankfully the case provided some padding for the journey, but fill the empty cubes up with some sort of packing material, even if it's shredded paper!

:banghead:
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
DistantSameCaracal-size_restricted.gif

Wow Mike that sucks that they didn't do that. Thankfully it's ok. That would've been my color choice too.Great pick up Stan & Mike. Congrats.

mets knicks glass bezel....crusader shield markers a nice home for copious super lumina paint.. tip of the cap to the KEMNER octopi...sweet

Gotta to say that color combo on the bezel works so well, didn't think orange & blue would work.
Pretty cool Stan and congrats to you both!

:outstand:A big congratulations, Stan!:up::applaud:

Wow, that's quite a watch, and a beautiful one at that! In truth, I wouldn't have thought that this particular mix of BLUE and ORANGE would work, but it's right here, on the screen in front of my peepers, and I can see that it works awesomely! Like my friend, ScottyB, points out, those are some unusual "shield" hour markers at 9, 12 and 3, but they work, especially @12, which is positioned on top of the "medusa" logo. Lastly, but certainly not 'leastly,' I wouldn't in a million years have thought the "brickwork" dial background would work, but there it IS, and it looks amazing, and it really does add to the whole picture (um, that's "hole pitcher," for those of you in Rio Lindo)! Soooooo, then, CONGRATULATIONS are certainly in order! May you continue to treasure and enjoy this watch for many years to come, Stan!! :wink:

Congrats Stan. Love the bezel on this one. A good looking TIMEpiece. Thanks for sharing

very nice...and the crusader shield lume markers bring to mind the great glowers... and the correlation between the mass of the marker area and the intensity of the lume

Sweetness! You picked up a great watch that's not like many other copy cat designs on the market. Phoibus went outside the box on this one. I was on the fence to the last moment between the color combo you scooped and the one I chose. Congrats & Enjoy that one for a long time Stan. Mine's says "What's up Cuz?"

I love the bezel and the shield hour markers. That may give me an idea for a new build.......:evil:

Back
Top Bottom