Borealis Adraga Second time is a charm

pacco17

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
Last week I received the Borealis Adraga black dial with old radium lume. I thought it was too small so I immediately sold it. Today I received the second one that I ordered a couple of months ago which was the blue. After selling the black I fully expected to sell the blue one. When I opened the package today, this one really sang to me because of the midnight blue dial that just popped off the dial. I knew instantly this one was a keeper. I think I just did not like the black one but this one I absolutely bonded with. Here are some pictures:
Adraga blue.jpg3.jpg

Attachments

• Adraga blue.jpg1.jpg
    Adraga blue.jpg1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Adraga blue.jpg2.jpg
    Adraga blue.jpg2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Adraga blue.jpg3.jpg
    Adraga blue.jpg3.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Adraga blue.jpg4.jpg
    Adraga blue.jpg4.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
Wow! I can see why you wanted to keep this'n!! It's a very classic type of beautiful, and I'd love to have one of these myself. (I have one Borealis, the one that strongly resembles the 50 Fathoms, by Blancpain, and I genuinely LOVE it...) Just out of curiosity, what IS the size of this one? While it's tough to tell from just a wrist photo, my guess is that it's 42mm...? :wink: (42mm is actually what I refer to as my "sweet-spot" size...) At any rate, CONGRATULATIONS on an awesome-as-a-possum acquisition!! May you enjoy the Schmidt out of it for many years to come, mon ami!

:outstand:A big congratulations, Stan!:up::applaud:

A classic looking TIMEpiece Stan. One beautiful piece of TIME. Congrats, e joy and thanks for sharing

Great look and you can always depend on Borealis for a cool Look, way to go Stan!

Back
Top Bottom