Couple Newbies for the Collection

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	42.4 KB ID:	659725Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled-10.jpg Views:	0 Size:	46.8 KB ID:	659730
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
?
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
?

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-5.jpg
    Untitled-5.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-7.jpg
    Untitled-7.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-12.jpg
    Untitled-12.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-14.jpg
    Untitled-14.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-11.jpg
    Untitled-11.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-10.jpg
    Untitled-10.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1
hey i like 'em both...frye " meteorite " and aragon electric cool-aid acid lume

p.s. they don't look like big box liquidation...are they pawn ?

To tell the truth, I'm all space rocked out myself. I think I have a meteorite trifecta. (Invicta SAN1 7750, Prometheus Eagle Ray & TSAO Torsk) That is two more than I ever thought I would own.

Congratulations on your double score in this post-Black Friday/Cyber Monday gaggle 'o days. Of the two, I'm a big fan of the ARAGON. I love the "NH" movements (all from Seiko) that Wing now uses in the vast majority of his watches. And no one is smarter with a pantone wheel in-hand than Wing Liang! That ORANGE dial is amazing, and I love the way Herr Wing spreads all that nuclear (or "nuke-u-lure" if you hail from Midland, TX :wink:) lume throughout all those k'nooks and crannies!

And the Frye [Boots] Watch? I LIKE it...why? Because I get an image of some Frye-Boots-wearin' cowboy, scratchin' away on that dial, and saying something like, "Say there, all ewe fellers what think yer hawt stuff whiff your nuke-u-lure meaty-ore-rite dials, lemme tell 'ya 'bout MINE! It's ratch-ear, own muh'wrist, an I done did it m'self, whiff muh favert scratch-awl, annit looks a far site better'n your'n! So THERE!!" I dunno, I guess I see it almost as part joke and part rebellion by the good folks @Frye against all these new meteorite dials we've been seeing so much of late. And, as such, I think it's kind of cool...maybe not as cool as MY meteorite wartches, but I still like the idea! :wink:

Soooo CONGRATULATIONS on these two cool pick-ups, mon ami! Give'em lots & lots of wrist time!! :ccc:

Back
Top Bottom