gman66

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member

Swiss Legend Throttle

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

For the wishing-he-was-stronger-than-the-average-member-of-the-Familia-Rodentia, the larger-than-average (~60mm!) Grand Diver from the fine folks at Invicter-Horologicker. where sometimes the 'bigger is better' meme gets just a 'lil outta control...I picked this up very recently, and intro'd it to all in yesterdays's LWIG tales. :wink: So I guessed that today might be a good day to wear this amazingly big piece of watch flesh...so here goes...

gVBn6aE.jpg

kxxp0aM.jpg

1A9IzVE.jpg

n90Oo1s.jpg

If someone had told me I was gonna actually BUY, much less WEAR, this watch one day, I'd have probably either laughed in their face or cried behind it... Have an awesome "back 9" to your Thanksgiving weekend, all! (OBTW, my two area TJMaxx's have stocked up on some two-kewl-fore-skewl wartches; Movado "Museum," [unknown model] Lum Tek, Invicter 'white Bawx' wartchezz, and sew fourth, were all -- along whiff quite a few other Invicters, Skaagens, etc, and sew fourth...in all, a pretty decent little inventories.)

I've always loved the look of this watch, but the SW-500 is just one of those amazing movements that seem destined to evade me 'til the end of time, it seems! Still, it's cool to be able to live vicariously through you every time I see that gorgeous black rotor onboard your watch's miniature engineering plant...!

Back
Top Bottom