Prometheus zenobia

Nice. Here's mine
48717963813_5d1e36d57a_k.jpg
48717963813_5d1e36d57a_k.jpg

Will have check Prometheus out, looking very good, and big congrats to you ... .

Great lume, great legibility, and can't go wrong with a blue dial inside that black bezel! Sweet!

Soooooo...Prometheus brought fire to man in his earliest days, thus allowing him to survive the cold winters that threatened to freeze him out as a species...add the'Zenobia'moniker to the mix and you have Bringer-of-Fire-Who's-Terribly-Afraid-of-Outsiders, definitely a plot for an episode of Serling's "Twilight Zone" or "Night Gallery!" Thank GOD we're talking about a beautifully-made timepiece that looks amazing and operates beautifully, thanks to that Swiss movement under the old hood. Irrespective of color chosen, this is a classic watch that will ALWAYS bear up, even under even the most critical examination. Pacco, I'm really liking your "Seiko-ish" tool diver, my friend; yep, as Arthur might say, "I'm all jell-jell, man!"

a Titan known as a trickster...stole fire from the gods and gave man metallurgy...wit honorary member

Back
Top Bottom