Aragon Hercules Tritium 31 tubes.

wing

Tyme Teller, VIP
Founding Member
Aragon Hercules Tritium 31 Tubes Automatic. Available in 44mm and 50mm. Super luminova 120 teeth custom K1 glass bezel.

Debut on Feb 6th 12pm est.

84418742_3411317795591225_7504126392389337088_o.jpg

83717639_10157021370843546_1104663393802911744_o.jpg

It's a shame there is so much high polish or I would bite. I like the white dial in 44mm. I have just about every Android and a few Aragon Tritium models. Best of luck with the launch of this one. The dial with the multicolored tubes and lumed bezel look really good.

Prefer brushed finish as well, maybe if it had regular lugs, I would tone it down with a mesh bracelet. Sucks, I really like the white one, oh well

Prefer brushed finish as well, maybe if it had regular lugs, I would tone it down with a mesh bracelet. Sucks, I really like the white one, oh well

I didn't even realize the lugs weren't standard :nope:

Love the idea, LOVE the dial with blue tritium..... minus, the high polish, and again... the unnecessary red crown, second hand and date frame accents.

This is a nice watch, but like everybody is saying it's time for some brushed watches. I don't mind some polished areas, but not the whole watch.

In the video it was mentioned multicolored tubes was a first. I know they have done them before, just not under the Aragon logo.

uq1pnHC.png

rNhuxWL.png

G57609t.jpg

Thanks Steve. These were .......Android Men's Aquajet T100 Limited Edition Automatic Bracelet Watch

When I hear people saying how much better Aragon quality is compared to Android one word comes to mind ... hogwash. :palm:

https://www.shophq.com/Product/620-381

Commanding style offered in your choice of grand or mid-size to suit your style preference! The exclusive Aquajet T100 commences with a round silver-tone stainless steel case. A matching unidirectional rotating bezel hosts eye-catching screw accents and a scale. Your limited edition number out of 500 per color/per size choice comes etched near the exhibition window on the case back. Completing the build, a textured screw down crown puts control at your fingertips.

A round textured dial comes in your choice of black, blue or green. Adding impressive illumination to timepiece, Tritium 100 Gas tubes appear at all hour positions. Orange Tritium tubes display at 12:00, 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 while all other tubes show in green. A convenient date window surfaces near 3:00. Powered by a precise Japanese SII NH35 Automatic Movement with 24 jewels, blue Tritium tube accented silver-tone hour and minute hands indicate the time, along with an orange seconds hand.

Adding to the contemporary appeal, an attractive three piece silver-tone stainless steel bracelet features textured center links and brushed outer links. The Android name comes etched on the deployant clasp with a foldover safety clasp. Stand out from the crowd with the captivating aesthetics and enduring performance of the Aquajet T100 by Android!
  • Bracelet: Stainless Steel
  • Movement: Japanese SII NH35 Automatic Movement w/ 24 Jewels
  • Crystal: Mineral
  • Crown: Screw Down
  • Clasp: Deployant w/ Foldover Safety Clasp
  • Bracelet Measurements:
    Grand: 9" L x 24mm W
    Mid: 8-1/2" L x 22mm W
  • Case Measurements:
    Grand: 50mm
    Mid: 45mm
  • Case Thickness:
    Grand: 19mm
    Mid: 18mm
  • Water Resistance: 50 ATM - 500 meters - 1650 feet
  • Model Numbers:
    Grand Black: AD593BK
    Mid Black: AD594BK
    Grand Blue: AD593BBU
    Mid Blue: AD594BBU
    Grand Green: AD593BGR
    Mid Green: AD594BGR
  • Warranty: This watch comes with a two year limited warranty provided by Android.

Additional Features: This watch comes packaged in an Android decorative watch box with warranty and instruction information found underneath the box. Movement country of origin is Japan. Watch country of origin is China.

Back
Top Bottom