Mako V3, The GREATEST Microbrand Diver under $400? Gorgeous new 'Whirlpool' Guilloche Fumé dial

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
Micro brand diver nirvana

January 03,2020

AGF-l79ZZirdmybTu6NWjedOR_SI2niFm1jHpQFgrQ=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Average Bros

On this special episode we check out Zelos' latest and greatest iteration of their 40mm game changing Mako diver line. Traditionally known for larger bold and even a bit eccentric timepieces, The Zelos Mako, was the brands first foray into delivering something with a ton of crossover appeal, that could snag the attention of many, even outside of their usual target demographic. Now in version three trim, the Mako gets more 'Mako-ie' than ever, slimmer and trimmer, the V3 refinements turn the Mako diver into a timepiece that make one-hell-of-a case to be on most any wrist. The revised dial layout allow the dial to really breath while clearing some space to really take in that gorgeous new 'Whirlpool' Guilloche Fumé dial. I think Zelos have tapped into a bit of microbrand diver nirvana with the Mako V3

You know...I'm undecided about this one...maybe if I had it in hand, but it looks like someone took steel wool to the dial...
Jmo...:dunno:

With a 46mm L2L this was the deciding factor over Obris at 49.3mm L2L! Got the Antique Green.
Tired of Hangover wit my wrists!

yeah that's the trend ...GREGG less L2L is more...and after wearing the big tools for so many years I just no longer want to carry the weight...antique green very cool... so many wits already have the blues

Back
Top Bottom