My new two-door(Tudor)

buzzmartian

Tyme Master
Founding Member
I recently picked up this pre-owned Tudor Heritage Black Bay. Very nice condition. Bracelet was supposedly never used. Doesn’t sit nice on the lugs IMO but most pics that I see look about the same. It does not have the in-house movement which is okay with me because I feel that I got a great price on it. One more for my “just one more watch “ collection.
A few pics:
u0Z8LO.jpg

IPQnMe.jpg

cI15o5.jpg

2QxwCs.jpg

gdjlxA.jpg

I do have a Tudor leather strap and I also ordered a nato for it.

I gots the berry same colour de-zign own my very OWN Tooter, and I happen to thin it's as awesome as a possum with A-1 steak SAUCE'M!! THEN there's that "zing" sound you get when the rotor takes off to do its thing, the amazing, well-oiled feel of turning the highly-machined bezel, not to mention the genuine sense of awesomeness when you realize that this watch really IS nothing short of the Rolex you know it to be on the inside of its beautifully-made case/case-back! This is a brand that I've got to collect in multiples, though I wish I could get my hands on the same amount of multiple money!! This is truly the brand that offers performance on a scale that few watches can truly match up with, and it's very, very nice to know you've TRULY got "under-the-hood insurance" with this one!!

I used to buy nothing but Tudors, but then I acquired a family and it's been nothing but sedans ever since! Buh dum dum tissssh, wakka wakka wakka! I got a million of 'em, I'll be here all weekend, please tip your waitresses.
Awesome pickup Buzz, I've always considered that the best color combo offered by two-door, Congrats! :up:

MASSIVE congratulations! What a tremendous addition there! Nothing short of perfection in that one. Such a handsome color combo! Amazing the difference in a 200m WR auto, when coming from these elite houses. Something very special there, Buzz, ENJOY!!!

Back
Top Bottom