Helson Sharkmaster 1000

pacco17

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
I received this today after preordering it several months ago. It finally came in last week but the caseback had a rub mark on it and the crown did not screw in well. Helson immediately sent me a return shipping label and a week later I had my replacement. It came in perfect. I went for the more traditional black color scheme since I did not have this color in my Sharkmaster 600 collection. The only thing that is special ordered in my watch is the reverse black color wheel. It has an ETA 2824 and operates smoothly. I am a long term customer of Helson and I knew they would take care of me with no issues. You definitely can trust this company. Here are some pictures of this homage to Omega Seamaster:
Black Sharkmaster 1000.jpg2.jpg

Attachments

• Black Sharkmaster 1000.jpg1.jpg
    Black Sharkmaster 1000.jpg1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Black Sharkmaster 1000.jpg
    Black Sharkmaster 1000.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Black Sharkmaster 1000.jpg2.jpg
    Black Sharkmaster 1000.jpg2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 0
  • Black Sharkmaster 1000.jpg3.jpg
    Black Sharkmaster 1000.jpg3.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 0
Awesome Acquisition! I would expect nothing less from Helson. Great company, Great watches! Congrats!

Looking good Stan! Congrats!
Nice to hear of the quick turn around too.

THAT is as close to "Business Model Perfection" as I think a company can get! Still, it IS bothersome that there ARE items THAT defective out there on the market, especially since I couldn't imagine a Helson product THAT messed up. Still, we've ALL experienced a defective gismo or doo-hickey from time-to-time, and there ARE INDEED some companies who just don't GET it, as they line up to send you yet ANOTHER DEEEEFective and REEEEPulsive wartch! However (comma), now that you have the gen-U-wine good product in hand, I hope you will -- here it comes!! -- enjoy the HAICH-E-Double-HOCKEY-Sticks out of it for many, many years to come!! //Mouse OUT//

Back
Top Bottom