Zelos Swordfish v2 versus Helm Vanuatu

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
IMG_20191014_115314_791-1.jpg

4ece74156db8eaf223417c608a919958-300x300.png

IMG_20191016_114941_282-1.jpg

There are a lot of brand snobs out there in the watch community. I’ve met a few in my time who will say, “That’s not a proper watch, you need a watch like my Rolex blah, blah, blah…” I basically tell them the same thing each and every time, “Get yer head out of yer arse and go take a double f**k to yourself, DICK!” I’ve had watches here that have cost thousands and in my opinion, I’d still rather have a quality microbrand on wrist. I love quality like everyone else, but as I’m Scottish, I’m also a fan of value for money. When it comes to microbrand brand names though, Zelos & Helm are nothing more than royalty and up amongst the very best of them. To try and score these two watches just on brand name alone, I can’t put one above the other, so this category, I don’t think you’ll be surprised to hear it’s nothing more than a complete draw.

https://www.zaltekreviews.com/zelos...SHXQbZo0_EE1eNX1f58QW5BoCYVXSkajvEuxq8EpuDdhg

I'll have to read the full article later. Certainly on looks I prefer the Zelos. Helm have a growing rep though for quality tool stuff. The Vanuatu is my lease favorite design by them though.

I'll have to read the full article later. Certainly on looks I prefer the Zelos. Helm have a growing rep though for quality tool stuff. The Vanuatu is my lease favorite design by them though.

^^^^^+1:cheers:^^^^^

Back
Top Bottom