gman66

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member

Lum-Tec 300M-4 XL

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

Happily holding forth with my Hammy automatic on a lovely leather Zulu strap...

x58Kt1H.jpg

yQ3SqNo.jpg

MqrLvaG.jpg

ooL71VE.jpg

And happily hangin' with my Hammy is a hallowed & hale heirloom that happens to hang hopefully there to remind myself -- and, yes, anyone ELSE who gives a tinker's damn; and just WHY is a Tinker's damn so danged valuable, hmm? -- of a time before I became a beat-up old phart, when I used to strap myself onto a ton of gas-turbine-powered GLORY, by GUM! There I was, at 34kft -- or Angels three-four, for those of you who watch 'JAG' reruns all the time -- the plane, a USN TA-7D, was inverted, and I hung grimly onto the relief tube, thanking God that the USN hadn't totally transitioned to 'piddle packs' just yet, when suddenly, this snake wearing a vest comes along and sez, "have you seen my dog, Elmo?" "Can't say I have," I answered, taking in his Ricky Ricardo bow tie and Roy Rogers spats. And THEN I realized that THIS WHOLE THING HAD to be a DREAM, because snakes have no LEGS and therefore cannot wear SPATS!! And THAT'S when I also knew that Colonel Mustard got a very bad, truly undeserved rap one rainy Saturday afternoon, back in August of 1968...dang that Professor PLUM and his vile daughter, Eve, who, when asked what was wrong, would always answer, "It's all about Marsha, Marsha, MARSHA!!" And THEN, Elizabeth Ashley shows up and says, "Yurazz shouldnuh astme uh-boat NUTHIN' Briday!" and then they both split...

***SIGH***

I THOUGHT that all-shroom pizza tasted kinda funny... :dizzy:

VERY nice, Joel...one of these days, I very MUCH would like to own one of Wing's amazing AUTOMATIC tourbillons! THOSE are rarer than HEN's teeth, or so I've come to believe...

Back
Top Bottom