Why are Chromebook posted pics smaller??? UPDATED AND SOLVED

sota0003

Tyme Master
Founding Member
I just got a Chromebook (acer). Why when I copy and paste the pics some are smaller than they used to be on my windows computer and some are larger like they used to be? Can I adjust that?? Thanks. UPDATED AND SOLVED
:pdown::pdown::pdown::pdown::pdown::pdown::pdown::pdown::pdown::pdown::pdown::pdown::pdown:

Use this app for IMGUR. The hosting site is very easy to navigate and is free to use. Using a hosting site is actually better for helping the forum resources as well or at least it used to be. I'm not 100 % sure how the new site is set up after Steve did all of the recent work.

https://imgur.com/mobile

https://imgur.com/

qGzeOVb_d.jpg

You don't need any code string to post. Just right click on copy image and drop it right into the post. You have the option to copy image address and use the image box as well, but the first method is easier for some people.

QHNDZak.jpg

I just got a Chromebook (acer). Why when I copy and paste the pics some are smaller than they used to be on my windows computer and some are larger like they used to be? Can I adjust that?? Thanks.

When copying and pasting directly from your chromebook you are using the size rendered by your chromebooks software, which may not be the original.
Using an image site like mentioned above is best for consistent post and storage space here.

I'm using the exact same pics and site (flikr) as I did with windows but on the chromebook some, not all, come out small

Yea I looked for it but it didn’t give that option. I think what I’ll do is when I post the daily what’s on the wrist stuff I’ll just let the photos be smaller but if I get a new watch in or I want to show more detailed stuff I’ll just crack out the older computer once I get to the house in the evenings. First world problems LOL

I figured out how to post bigger pics from chromebook......enlarge the pic as usual then it will ask to view on photo page in lower right. Then click on the curved arrow in lower right area. Click on BBCode then copy and paste to forum. The pic won't show until after you hit Post Reply on the forum, just the address.

Back
Top Bottom