roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
Full Review Added
o1/01/2020

Dec 20, 2019

AGF-l7_GREHBAvY_OJ9LaEiWfS7p6QldGXJ9h2D7ig=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

:outstand:Thanks for posting this up, Mike.:hat:

I'm confused as to when these are shipping. I ordered one last week but I thought that was a pre-order. Is this an old video or is Elshan shipping as inventory comes in stock?

[h=4]"Shipping is expected to take place in 2-4 weeks once order is placed, or as soon as possible."[/h]

Sometimes Elshan will send a watch out early to individuals that do YouTube reviews. My experience with Zelos is for "pre-orders", unlike KS, they will usually ship fast. These "pre-orders" from Elshan are already manufactured and he does his quality control inspection in the two to four week window.

Jan 1, 2020

AGF-l7_GREHBAvY_OJ9LaEiWfS7p6QldGXJ9h2D7ig=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

WatchChris

Zelos Mako V3 Full Review, This could be a Game Changer... In this video we look at my Zelos Mako Version 3 with full Meteorite dial and bezel. Its got a Miyota automatic movement and 300m water resistance...

Happy New Year! Here’s to a great year ahead filled with plenty of cool watches and a shared passion for the hobby!

I’m grateful for all the support from you guys and hope to improve in all aspects of the brand in the year to come!

Elshan Tang

The guy in the review posted this for sale on eBay

for $849 (which is fine). However in the description he claims that the Zelos price of the watch is $699 plus $49 for the bracelet which is not true since the price is $549 plus $49 for the bracelet.

Back
Top Bottom