Finally, my Sinn U1

Major congrats Buzz. That is a real tool diver. Enjoy that German beauty. That is a very well constructed watch. Wear it often. Thanks for sharing this beauty.

No absolution required for a Sinn of that kind! Such a beautiful set up there, just straight forward excellence, in every aspect.

If I can ever control myself enough to stop racking up affordables, it's a brand that's been on my wish list for a while now, and, from everything I've ever read, it's more than worth it.

A big congratulations to you, and so glad it made it home to where it belongs, on your wrist. Feel better soon!

I'm happy for you, buzz. That's my favorite Sinn, and on my most wanted list. If you had the bracelet I couldn't control my envy. Congrats, and enjoy! :outstand:

I'm happy for you, buzz. That's my favorite Sinn, and on my most wanted list. If you had the bracelet I couldn't control my envy. Congrats, and enjoy! :outstand:

Thank you very much. I’m looking into a bracelet now. I guess it doesn’t take much to enable me these days. :dunno:

Back
Top Bottom