Eterna Kontiki Full Lume Dial

watches503

Tyme Traveler
Just showing off this beauty with the owner’s permission before I reship to him. Seller was CONUS Only so I’m always reshipping to him and a few other overseas friends so this is one of the benefits. I get to test drive this marvelous piece for a few minutes and it really makes me wanna get the blue one some day.

4fa037a267efd1cce403f5dd2334b550.plist

2c10425663ae352aefb82e9143e7f83b.plist

I love that they chose a dark grey color for markers instead of the usual black we see on full lume dials.
eda8ed10f23371d62df26d0be6f2c487.plist

This right here makes me drool with the sexy case sides and lugs. You can also appreciate the applied indices more here.
d3173d6f2e94e595986067776939a83d.plist

8.5in wrist
24462cfff84ed9a61fa2f876ca389abb.plist

And of course, some lume love
25d3c8a8c9ae6b512cded0f47555b467.plist

They’re not that much different in size but the Helson is closer to the phone.
73d41869824b148627f7977e2d7c8f3d.plist

That’s all folks !
8657fbe7282a4dd078ab747196ac9044.plist

need a PHD on that bezel... nice lume dial black-out markers

Man 'O man that's nice... Absolutely fabulous! Not sure what's going on with those bezel numerals, can someone explain? Not withstanding I love this piece...

Great question. I’m sure someone here knows the answer. I definitely don’t.

Holy cow that one is amazing!!!!! Here I was feeling all flossy about the 2 I have incoming ans then you put this one up and blow me out of the water. Perfection 360. congrats

Man 'O man that's nice... Absolutely fabulous! Not sure what's going on with those bezel numerals, can someone explain? Not withstanding I love this piece...

Gorgeous! But I was also wondering what was going on with those bezel numbers :think:

I visited my local authorized dealer and asked for 25% off of this watch they said no and I moved on. This watch is absolutely fantastic and I wished I could’ve Received a better deal on it.

Love those, I want the black dial. My only wish is the bracelet was all brushed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I know how that is. I have a watch that had 2 rows of high polished links and 3 rows brushed so I just brushed it all out myself.

Somebody just shared a nicer product to brush elsewhere:

3b3b134edee228233ad689dce801ac63.png

We’ll see whenever it arrives.

Congrats on a beautiful TIMEpiece! I'm glad to understand what the numbers on the bezel mean. Enjoy that rockin' TIMEpiece. Thanks for sharing

What an amazing AND beautiful watch! These 'Kon-Tiki's' are amazing, and they always make me remember Thor Hyerdahl's long voyage on the Kon Tiki, trying to prove that it was possible to travel intercontinentally in a boat/small ship made of papyrus. Unfortunately, I don't think he proved much of anything, as his team had some modern damage control amenities onboard, such as big blocks of Styrofoam to help keep the kon-tiki seaworthy, or at least afloat. And I am TRULY digressing here! Sorry about that, '503!

Getting back to the timepiece, it's truly a work of art, especially with that engraving on the back! But the real art is that dial design that is, well, the word that comes to mind is sumptuous. And anybody with a pair of functioning eyes can check out the amazing lume shots above. Beyond this, though, is the fact that you have a pure, Swiss made timepiece, whose innards make all the difference in the world in terms of how well you're able to keep up with the passage of all that time, whether work or leisure, that always seems to fly by so #$%&ed FAST! It will definitely prove itself to be rugged in the field, but still elegant enough to allow you to break bread in all the hoity-toity places you might want to visit. Sooooooo, congratulations on this amazing pickup, one that keep you accurate for all you're days!

And, FWIW, I am soooooo jell-jell, over here...! And, apropos of nothing,
this was my 3000th POST!! :happy::hat::dizzy::lol:

Back
Top Bottom