G7nURV.jpg

qF7pwq.jpg

Before photos with OEM bezel

PC7vfT.jpg

Bezel removed

hi5neX.jpg

Installed new bezel

3L62dW.jpg

Thanks Steve. Hopefully it will arrive today or Monday, good luck with the delivery.

Thanks Dayman. It only took about ten minutes to do and I still have the OEM bezel intact to switch back.

Nice job man! I have never attempted anything bezel wise. I have an Invicta with the bezel insert that pops off that I am probably going to play with and experiment with. I really like the look of this swap you did here.

Thanks Dan. I didn't think it would be too hard from the videos I watched. It turned out even easier than I thought it would be. The double-sided tape was a little tricky. I put the new bezel on the watch first, attached one side of the tape to the insert just in case I had to trim off any overhang. Once I lined it up as best I could, attached the other sticky side to the bezel. I used a soft cloth with the face side down and applied thumb pressure on the back of the watch until I heard the loud distinctive pop/click sound.

Looks outstanding Mike. Definitely some inspiration for me to change up one of mine. The lume bezel was a good choice indeed. :good:

"nice way to expand the horo hobby horizons"

Mixing things up can keep the interest alive Scotty, and with minimal cost.

"Now THAT is the cats meow. Great work. That looks amazing. Superb choice!!"

Thanks Brad. I may have opened another door that's hard to shut.

"A sweet looking MOD, nicely done Mike... congrats!"

Thanks Joel! I hope you're doing well.

"King of Lume...Congrats"

Thanks Eric. Tritium may die in time, but needs no energy source to glow making a good choice for me while working.

Back
Top Bottom