New G-Shock

buzzmartian

Tyme Master
Founding Member
My first G-Shock and it’s a Mudmaster. I’ve always wanted a G-Shock but never liked the straps until I came across this model. Very comfortable and feels really durable. Took some time to actually set the time, for me that is.

They are tough sons of bucks, that's for sure. I jumped into a Mudmaster some years back, which was also my first (and only, thus far, G), and it remains my favorite for any rough and tumble occasion. Great acquisition. And, yup, I hear you on the time it takes for the initial set up. Complex little machine! Mine was a direct from Japan model, so, thankfully, plenty of instructional YT vids, haha, as my ability to read Japanese is...zero.

PURE bad-a$$ery on the wrist, my friend! How DO they build them SO well, and yet SELL them sooooo inexpensively (relatively speaking, given their amazing robustness and long-lasting stamina "in the field.")? I myself have one, a black version with gold highlights, and it has proven to not only kick butt & take names in rough environs, but it also gets complemented like crazy for its amazing looks, too! And it's additionally one of the most light and comfortable watches OUT there, so much so that it's VERY easy to forget you're wearing the dad-gummed thing! BEST of ALL, though, is it's plutonium 238 MAWDulayTORRR, deep within its amazing innards...okay, so maybe I'm just kidding a bit there, but you get the idea: me LIKEY dis wotch, mon!" Wear it in rambunctiously good health, mon ami! :wink:

They are tough sons of bucks, that's for sure. I jumped into a Mudmaster some years back, which was also my first (and only, thus far, G), and it remains my favorite for any rough and tumble occasion. Great acquisition. And, yup, I hear you on the time it takes for the initial set up. Complex little machine! Mine was a direct from Japan model, so, thankfully, plenty of instructional YT vids, haha, as my ability to read Japanese is...zero.

The mini bible that comes along with it, I wish it was in larger type print! :dizzy:

PURE bad-a$$ery on the wrist, my friend! How DO they build them SO well, and yet SELL them sooooo inexpensively (relatively speaking, given their amazing robustness and long-lasting stamina "in the field.")? I myself have one, a black version with gold highlights, and it has proven to not only kick butt & take names in rough environs, but it also gets complemented like crazy for its amazing looks, too! And it's additionally one of the most light and comfortable watches OUT there, so much so that it's VERY easy to forget you're wearing the dad-gummed thing! BEST of ALL, though, is it's plutonium 238 MAWDulayTORRR, deep within its amazing innards...okay, so maybe I'm just kidding a bit there, but you get the idea: me LIKEY dis wotch, mon!" Wear it in rambunctiously good health, mon ami! :wink:

Thank you! The weight scares me because it’s so light but I’ll keep my faith! I doubt it will ever be submerged in mud though! :dance:

Back
Top Bottom