Invicta S1 Rally Steering Wheel and Dash

Kmot

Tyme Twister
I really like the design of this watch dial and other elements underneath the crystal. Carbon fiber dial face , brushed aluminum steering wheel and gauge bezels, polished lettering. Very cool.

Polished case. Brushed and polished bracelet.

Knurled chrono pushers. Gear cut crown.

Minute sub-dial looks like a tachometer with a redline.

Polished indice dots. Matching countersunk dots on the bezel.

Thanks for lookin' :)

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

You got the watch and car that looks like your watch. Congrats. I like mine too in the blue.

Congratz Tom:cheers:

Perfect for tooling around in your Beast:

“Serious Driving”:grin:
Ya know, roll down the window and rest your arm on the window sill. Now That’s “Serious Driving":smiles:

man-driving-with-arm-outside-car-window-480x270.jpg

Last edited:
One of the really great "motoring" designs I've seen. Excellent! Sometimes, a motorsports design can be a bit vague in expressing the theme, but this one is a standout, for sure!

Tom, that is one hellacious (or perhaps I should say "H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks-acious?") design-match to your Pontiac Firebird(?) wheel! In all candor, I'm not much of a car-watch kind of person, but when the match is as downright near-exact and 100% pure cool, as this one IS, it's a lot like that Mickey-D's slogan: "I'm loving it!" I mean, how seriously amazing is that look when these two great elements -- the wheel and the watch -- get together like this? Soooooooo, CONGRATULATIONS on one danged fine selection/acquisition, mon ami!! It hits my ringer on every level, and I'm "all jell-jell," as our mutual friend and WIT Horologist, Arthur (TymeBandit) has been known to say... :wink: Embrace the way-cool, Tom!

That's really neat. Def a window down arm hanging out kind of piece. Super pick!!

Back
Top Bottom