Got a couple lines in the mail!

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
An A-Line and Red Line, Scored these two from a couple WOW emails with coupon deals in the last couple weeks. The A-Line Dashuri Stainless Steel Gunmetal Dialwas cheap about 35 bucks I think. Although is smaller than I usually buy I liked the looks so I took a chance and I have to say it's a little tank and looks way better than expected. All solid stainless, pretty hefty for a smaller watch, solid stainless links etc. A little disappointed the battery was dead but I have a stock of common ones in stock so 5 min it was up and running but I will let WOW know, Not the first watch I got in the mail that was DOA! The Red Line I loved as soon as I saw it. I like the automotive themed they do on a lot of their watches in and this looks great! Rotor and Caliper bezel the pushers are on the top of the caliper not on the side like most chronos. Colors are great lume nice looks great on the wrist can't wait to show it off at my next Jaguar Club meeting next week! The Red Line only cost me 29 bucks with the coupon. :eyes:

Untitled-13.jpgUntitled-14.jpgUntitled-12.jpgUntitled-11.jpgUntitled-9.jpgUntitled-10.jpgUntitled-8.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled-7.jpg
    Untitled-7.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled-5.jpg
    Untitled-5.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled-6.jpg
    Untitled-6.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 0
If you're gonna get caught with a couple of lines on you, THIS is the best POSSIBLE outcome you can shoot for! You won't need a lawyer, and everyone will gather 'round to look at that amazing pair of modern art wrist-tickers!! May you always enjoy the H-E-DOUBLE-HOCKEY-STICKS outta these two inexpensive-but-expensive-looking watches!! :wink:
:good::yes::rant::good:

Oh, and thanks for posting up that green Speedway Dragon back in early October -- been thinking about that one ever since, and finally grabbed the blue edition!

Back
Top Bottom