Finally, my Sinn U1

:outstand:Buzz! Glad it found its way home.
Sorry to hear you been under the weather. Bet that new Sinn has you feeling pretty good though:grin:
Congrats!

Hmmm...that's very interesting; I once encountered a young couple on the internet, and they were called "the Sinns"...They made this movie with the two of them doing some very interesting things in a drive-thru car wash. I mean, I just HAD to watch it through 'til he end, as I didn't want to seem rude to my hosts. It was quite the film. AHEM, yes...

But I digress! They always SAY that you must pay -- and pay DEARLY -- for your Sinns, and they're absolutely RIGHT about that, as I'm sure it was NOT a cheap watch by ANY stretch of the old imagination! So the prophecy is true! I thought so, as I sure paid a lot for mine! (Accourse, mines had a little Marsaideez logo own it at 'bout the 12 o'clock pose-ishun, so ewe nose it t'were 'spensive! BUTT, all kidding aside, it's been a fine watch, so I know that you're gonna love yours forever -- or even LONGER, if'n you keep up with yore regular services, and sew fourth...in the meantime, ewe keep own enjoyin' the H-E-Double-HOCKEY-Sticks outta it!! And Corngratchewlayshuns, two!! :wink:

Outstanding! That one has always been a winner from Sinn's catalog of watches. Congratulations on picking up this beauty and wear it in good health.

A real beauty Buzz...that would be in the grail zone for me...glad things worked out...I love the tegiment finish on the Sinns...maybe you can pick up a tegimented bracelet too...:good:

A real beauty Buzz...that would be in the grail zone for me...glad things worked out...I love the tegiment finish on the Sinns...maybe you can pick up a tegimented bracelet too...:good:

nice...usually i eschew a rubber... but would gladly wear 1 here...and prefer to bracelet imho

I do love the look of the bracelet. I thought that I got a pretty good price on the strap version though. I have considered getting a bracelet. We’ll see. I do have a Hirsch Robby on order for it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom