Da Mouse is Stayin' Busy, Mon! DIS Time Widda 'Nuther NFL Wartch from Invicter!

misterjingles

Tyme Twister
nWjqHuA.jpg

gqkBgs6.jpg

zCaenk7.jpg

bifCszC.jpg

pFHQg7y.jpg

FaxD9Xb.jpg

qTGK6jS.jpg

ePIUWAt.jpg

2yg3RFO.jpg

FT3f40x.jpg

:outstand:A big congratulation, MJ!:up::applaud:.....YOU, who are about to die, we salute you!:wink:

Congrats on the Invicta ...and with all that wealth in S.D., you'd thought they could've found a way to fund and build a new stadium, even if the Chargers don't always win. They're still a NFL franchise and are hard to obtain.

The Cowboys don't win much anymore either, and they now call Tony Romo a former NFL legend :lol: for winning little of any significance when he played for them. Go figure!

Good looking piece D...keep the faith as far as the team goes...I'm a long time Baltimore fan...Colts, now the Ravens...

Wear it well on game day...:cheers:

That IS pretty bad...the thing I most remember about Romo was his dating Christina Aguilera, or some such semi-celeb. Of course, WE in SD had Dan Fouts, who I honestly feel DESERVED a Super Bowl ring, but you gotta (1) get there, and (2) WIN! As to the new stadium, there's one thing I learned, growing up in Palos Verdes, Cali: rich people hate letting go of their money; in fact, as my late mom - God rest her troubled soul - used to say about rich folk, "they had to stop making buffalo nickels because the rich squeezed 'em so hard they farted!" THAT was mom, and THAT was the wealthy...

Yep, and he's one fellow whom I truly wish could get himself a Super Bowl ring... Sadly, it looks as though he'll end up like one of his predecessors, a gentleman by the name of Dan Fouts, who is sadly remembered as "one of the greatest QB's EVER to play the game WHO DID NOT WIN A SUPER BOWL." I guess old Archie Manning knew what he was doing when he made sure that She-Li Manning DIDN'T sign with the Chargers; he wanted HIS son to play for a WINNER, and those two SB rings speak for themselves, I guess... We San Diegans (even highly-successful transplants, like myself) have long been used to having the Chargers break our hearts, but none of us expected a heartbreak like their moving to Smell-A...It truly IS unforgivable, and NO ONE would welcome them back, I'm afraid...

if u were diddling a feline i'd say get a room...but as i did... i say get a box-

seriously... as a little boy my dad took me to THE POLO GROUNDS...to see the amazin's

Back
Top Bottom