FALL BACK 1 AT A TIME OR ALL AT ONCE ?

ScottyB

Tyme Master
Founding Member
FALL BACK

1 at a time or all at one ?

- does it seem earlier to fall back early in the day ?

- do you feel better seeing a fallen back clock tomorrow morning ?

- do you feel you gained an hour and feel rested ? are u tired in the spring forward change conversely ?

-my small collection I did 'em all...when i used to have mucho...I was all over the place... do them grab and go as I wear them...

- any experts on DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME please post knowledge- what say ye wits DLS thumbs up thumbs down ?

- will we keep DLS it or lose it ? would an executive order be enough to eliminate daylight savings time ?

I'm a puller so I always tidy up before I head out. I like the earlier sunset. Doesn't mess with my sleep or mood luckily. I do like the sun up when I head to work. It perks me up a tad. I'd rather live on non-dst time

well we got a lot of pullers here... as long as they don't sprout hair on their palms i guess pulling is ok... I remember the counter arguments that pulled crown allows more dust/moisture in the movement and battery is still used on a pulled crown albeit at a 70% reduction in use-

PACER GUY should come around for a visit... I think the wit he argued with is gone...

well we got a lot of pullers here... as long as they don't sprout hair on their palms i guess pulling is ok... I remember the counter arguments that pulled crown allows more dust/moisture in the movement and battery is still used on a pulled crown albeit at a 70% reduction in use-

PACER GUY should come around for a visit... I think the wit he argued with is gone...
Well if the watch is kept in the box then I say pull it!

I know we have beat this topic to death twice a year for the last XX years, but I do it one at a time. Most of mine are autos anymore so I have to do this on a daily anyway.

I've always pulled mine and set as I go. Since I wear more autos than my quartz pieces nowadays I have to set those as I go too so it's just become part of my daily routine.

Since I'm retired and by nature a night owl, I'm not an early riser so I prefer longer daylight hours.

giphy.gif

I say pull it!
I prefer DST!

It's better to pull it in the light Gregg. :hmm:At least you can see what you're doing.

No Mike...It's better to pull it in the dark...then you can imagine it's somebody else doing the pulling...(especially if you use the opposite hand) :ear:

Back
Top Bottom