So What Do You Think THIS SoCAL TJMaxx/HomeGoods Find COST Me? (It's an Invicter, so h8'rs can leave...)

misterjingles

Tyme Twister
IoiqK3m.jpg

on1ajzU.jpg

W1FSyE0.jpg

EDKrX6Z.jpg

kZZIiEC.jpg

bYdKjZl.jpg

waZcYTR.jpg

0iYxVRI.jpg

AHYBHtR.jpg

OLGwMt2.jpg

mEPTQtq.jpg

rDzHCYa.jpg

zL75YMi.jpg

3ZicdiC.jpg

fyAm4zQ.jpg

HCNrp1C.jpg

dXmMH6m.jpg

TJ Maxx is a great spot to scoop up a cheap watch and household goods occasionally they have a pretty nice collection of clothing too

Grand diver to the max.....or is that from the Maxx...? Love the green and gold , congrats.

Hold me back , the prices from TJ Maxx are sometimes mad!!

mad-max.jpeg?quality=85.jpg

Fan-nomenal-tastic!!! That green is mesmerizing -- no doubt would hypnotize anyone into buying! Love that they bumped it up to a 50mm, sweet!

Haha, I just got my first "Automatic" notice on a 'Victer, lol, and was wondering the exact same thing -- announcement of superlative engineering, or explanation as to why the watch is not running on arrival (and, yes, I've actually read negative reviews of auto Invictas, citing that the watch "wasn't even working" when it arrived, haha; one review even noted that the watch was returned, because of it :dizzy:), so I guess we'll all wonder at that one.

But, a super beauty there, and racks of congrats!

I think I may have shared this with you before, and if I did and it sounds familiar half way through, just dismiss if from your queue. A very dear friend of mine, who at one time owned BDWF, had, over the years, bought enough Invicters (75 or 80, I believe) that he got a real sense of how well they worked (or DIDN'T work), so he coined a phrase/meme that has stayed with me for the last few years: INVICTA = CRAPSHOOT. (And I suppose the "Bawx 'o chawkletts" meme from Fowest Gump applies, too, but I like the simplicity of what my pal wrote better.) If Invicter could somehow bring their QC and CS into the 21st century, they really COULD be a respected, even revered company. (Or NOT.) Thus Endeth the Sermon... ; )

Back
Top Bottom