Borealis Olisipo Review Orange Dial Version BE1 Date Miyota 9015

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
Case Size: 40mm x 47mm/Ceramic Bezel/ RC Tritec Super Lume BGW9 lume
Oct 31, 2019

AGF-l7_QJPrmkhZ2hBB43rWAMdziAkJTfrAI8sU8Sg=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

1174229968.jpg

TTENTION: THIS IS A PRE-ORDER AND WATCH IS NOT YET IN STOCK. YOU ARE MAKING A 50% NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT WITH REMAINING BALANCE PLUS SHIPPING TO BE DUE ONCE WATCH IS READY FOR SHIPPING. EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE: MAY 2020. PLEASE BE AWARE SMALL DELAYS MAY OCCUR. WATCH SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO MINOR ADJUSTMENTS

The Borealis Olisipo 300m Automatic Diver Watch is a vintage inspired diver watch manufactured by Borealis Watch Company complementing the family of Borealis vintage inspired diver watches.

It is powered by a Japanese Miyota 9015 Automatic movement. It is a very reliable, sturdy movement that proved to be an alternative to the Swiss Made ETA 2824-2.

The Borealis Olisipo is a innovative diver watch featuring lume manufactured by RC Tritec with the strongest mixes available in market of Super Lume BGW9 .

All watch models of the Borealis Olisipo collection are also complimented by a brushed lumed ceramic bezel, 3mm thick sapphire glass with A/R coating inside, 316L stainless steel case and a high quality super comfortable 316L stainless steel president style bracelet. [h=3]Borealis Olisipo Automatic Diver Watch Specifications:[/h]
  • Case Size: 40mm x 47mm
  • Screwed down crown
  • 3.0mm Sapphire Crystal with A/R coating inside
  • 120 clicks unidirectional brushed ceramic bezel with RC Tritec Super Lume BGW9 lume applied to indexes
  • Miyota 9015 Automatic movement
  • 316L Stainless Steel Case
  • Lug Width: 20.00 mm
  • Water Resistance: 300 meters
  • Total thickness including glass: 12.00 mm
  • president style bracelet made of 316L stainless steel and removable links with screws
  • Swiss Made RC Tritec Superluminous BGW9 Superluminova applied to dial, watch hands and ceramic bezel
  • Screwed Case Back with engraved mermaid
  • 12 months warranty
http://www.borealiswatch.com/store/Pre-order-c14605010

Thanks for posting the review Mike. I think the teal will be the big seller, but if you're looking to add an orange to your collection, this one is one to consider.

I'm a totally Orange person and no date, but I'm going with the Green! Cause I don't have Green, okay.
Can someone with better eye balls tell if the dial is Green on the Green version? Tanks in advance!
My bad here, da Green!

good video, really shows off the orange hue. Which they did a great job of choosing. Of course I will continue to bow out because of size and pre-order status. Also my brain is telling me the crown would look better at 3 but I could be wrong.

Love the dial, really like the overall shape, the markers etc.

I'm a totally Orange person and no date, but I'm going with the Green! Cause I don't have Green, okay.
Can someone with better eye balls tell if the dial is Green on the Green version? Tanks in advance!
My bad here, da Green!

Borealis posted this wrist shot. IMO the green looks different compared to the campaign photos. it could be the nagle and sunlight playing off the color. I like the darker green myself. Congrats Gregg.

75418977_3197995780217750_6846723279130984448_n.jpg

1174243589.jpg

Still good with color, either way. Tanks for posting this up, Mike.

i like the rich pumpkin...the 2nd green layout is not a rich deep hunter green...

i like the deep flat rich pumpkin fish scale

Back
Top Bottom