Custom Watch in the Works....Part 4 Caseback FINISHED

sota0003

Tyme Master
Founding Member
SO the caseback is finished. I am blown away by the detail in it. I guess I didn't think it would have the detail it has. I am guessing it is laser etched??? This guy is the real deal.!!!! Those of you that are in the know please chime in. Not sure when it will be done but hopefully in the next week or so. I hate that this awesomeness won't be seen much. I'm thinking this would be cool to have engraved/etched on a dial maybe. Anyhoooo...thanks for looking everyone

48963168427_ee50bb1c1f_z.jpg

Dang-it-to-H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks, mon ami, that case-back just screams craftsmanship and superlative artistic talent, both of which are molded together -- at the MOLECULAR level, even!! Okay, maybe NOT... :nope:-- to make one of the most gorgeous and PERFECT engravings I've ever seen in my 60-year (UGH! How did THAT happen, HUH? Jeez...) lifetime!! It's already very clear to me, mon ami, that when this watch is at last completed, it's going to belong in a MUSEUM!! I cannot wait to see the end product from all of your toils & laborings, Mr. S, so much so that I might have to Superglue myself to my computer so I don't miss the final premier post!!! Until then, congratulations on all of the terrific accomplishments you've made in the design and production of this awesome piece! Very well done, sir!!

:grin: :evil::ccc::up::smiles::yes::grin:

hey unseen awesomeness cooler imho like TELLY SAVALES' KOJAK vest... i dig secret stuff for my eyes and mind alone

seen awesomeness is like the antonym of humility... showboat comes to town jmho...cool pick-up BRAD enjoy & rest your PP let it lay fallow

Looks like you are going to have one bad-assed watch when it all comes together. Looking forward to seeing it all finished.

Back
Top Bottom