Venom Hybrid Master Calendar Watch

Not the best pics,but beautiful watch. All I care is about the time. The rest I can't see that well. Thanks. Daymond.

Polished Gunmetal/Gold. The Gold is more darker, more like a polished brass color. I love Gunmetal pieces and Invicta seldom uses., but it was a hard decision between this and the Rose/ Purple one.

Have to keep busy. Don't know when my radiation will start. Hope it gets rid of the cancer. Thanks Mike for the kind words.

Nice Hybrid, Awesome, that was my favorite movement back when I was still buying quartz watches.
If my recollector is working properly it was also one of the most expensive quartz to produce as well.

DANG! That Vee-NOM is a PHE-nom!! I can't lay claim to being a fan of this particular model, but the coloring of this one is absolutely sumptuous!! THAT's one of the truly enjoyable things about Horological collecting; you just never know WHEN you're going to come across that amazing version of a watch that suddenly makes you into a fan of any given iteration at any given time! CONGRATULATIONS on a superlative pick-up, one that I hope you will enjoy the H-E-DOUBLE-HOCKEY-STICKS out of!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom