Picked up 2 more bargains

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
A short time ago I posted an Invicta Pro Diver I got on clearance at TJ Maxx they had a Mickey Mouse Inv Quartz Chrono on Clearance for 64 bucks I passed on. Sat I got my TJ Maxx bill and rewards certificate for $20.00 so Sunday I dropped by to see if it was still there and to my surprise it was and better yet marked down to $49.00! With $20.00 off it cost me out of pocket $29.00. The other was a World of Watches deal for a Lucien Piccard Loadstar for $25.00 free shipping. Usually a small watch for me but I loved the vintage vibe it has. That came on Sat. The lume shots do not give them justice no Sun out here and too bright in the kitchen to really show but the LP looks amazing when it's charged up by the sun. I was really surprised at how much I love the LP Loadstar. The dial is amazing with the small numbers lumed number markers and the 12 3 6 and 9 ones that have a silver maker surrounded by lume. The MM is OK, LE and all but I found it to have folded over bracelet links the first time I have come across an Invicta that didn't have solid SS links.

Untitled-14.jpgUntitled-15.jpgUntitled-7.jpgUntitled-3.jpgUntitled-6.jpgUntitled-9.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled-16.jpg
    Untitled-16.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-12.jpg
    Untitled-12.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-13.jpg
    Untitled-13.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-5.jpg
    Untitled-5.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1
lodestar- a star that leads or guides...nortstar

liking that LP...LIOR owned that trademark...guess he sold it to JOMA...

-would be nice if LIOR did a pop-in and updated us... no insider here but i am assuming he landed cat like on his feet ( he took my calls...fixed my autos when they clicked from winding every day sent me a box of chocolates on the holidays...... gave me an on air call on TV when i glibly mentioned his homage looked like... brand ) those were the days my friends...

I'm really liking that 'LodeStar,' as it reminds me of the "Kon Tiki," by Eterna, though probably quite a bit lower in the price department; there's certainly no shame in that, as $1,200. watches just aren't something we buy everyday! I like the MMouse watch a great deal, as well, as it seems Invicter has really committed themselves to building this watch in a quality manner, and backing it up with decent customer service. Take THAT bit of info with a dash of salt, though, my friend, because you just never know what might fall through over there in beautimous Malaysia...

Well John you surely know how to get the Maxx for your money spent. Congrats on those two beauties. And as always thanks for sharing. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom