Ocean Crawler Lume Rush

pacco17

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
I picked this up the other day. I really like this first version that Christian put out last year. It came with a brown leather strap but it didn't look as good as the this orange Isofrane style rubber bracelet. It's all about the lume. I enjoy the black pvd bezel on this model as opposed to ss bezel. Here are some quick photos:
Lume rush.jpg3.jpg
Lume rush.jpg2.jpg

Attachments

• Lume rush.jpg1.jpg
    Lume rush.jpg1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Lume rush.jpg2.jpg
    Lume rush.jpg2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
I picked this up the other day. I really like this first version that Christian put out last year. It came with a brown leather strap but it didn't look as good as the this orange Isofrane style rubber bracelet. It's all about the lume. I enjoy the black pvd bezel on this model as opposed to ss bezel. Here are some quick photos:

Congrats Stan. It looks great paired with the orange strap. I think the first version is a little older and was out before 2018, but not by much.

It would also look great on this strap IMO as well.

HTB1bP_iXijrK1RjSsplq6xHmVXaV.jpg_q50.jpg
https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32929593992.html

US $11.89
US $13.99 -15%

US $3.00

New user coupon on orders over US $4.00

https://watchintyme.com/forum/general-watch-discussion/look-what-i-got/19562-ocean-crawler-lume-rush?51869-Ocean-Crawler-Lume-Rush=

congrats psychedelic well conceived and well modded...isofrane italian natural rubber perfect... i agree PVD a black night for shooting stars

Oh, holy SHHH-ucks, pacco!! I've seen these before, but never by an actual owner, and never before with such detail in a lume photo! Nicely DONE!! This is one of those watches [for ME] that would keep "slipping to the left & down" as I discovered other "must-haves" during my Horological week, month, year and well beyond. That doesn't make it any LESS cooler, though, as it just as easily could show up (outta NOWHERE!!) at the local DD's Discount (or "DD's DISCO, when the appropriate lights burn out! :D), Ross, Marshall's, A. J. Wright, or TJMaxx, just WAITING to be picked up by a very lucky WIT!! I mean, stranger thangs have happened! In the meantime, CONGRATULATIONS on picking up this very, very cool wartch!! (And BEWARE lume shaded text that show up with WHITE backgrounds...!! :wink:)

:outstand:A big congratulations, Stan!:up::applaud:

Too bad that baby doesn't have any lume . . . . Congrats on a cool pick up!!! :)

Heck yea!!!! I really really like that one. I think if it came in a larger size I would already have it. Superb choice

Back
Top Bottom