Picked up my Bastard today, It's a guitar. LOL

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
I bought this fairly rare Neil Moser Bastard Guitar from Guitar Center several years ago and UPS f*cked it up bad. Seeing it's fairly rare I wanted to keep it. Now I fix and repair broken guitars and this seemed a little more than i wanted to handle so I farmed it out to Mouradian Guitar. I have know this guys for at least twenty years and they are solid guys well guy Jon's Dad Jim Passed away a few years ago. I told Jon to take his time do what he could and he did get the pieces back together and did his best to fill in the paint chips. Aside from a several hundred dollar rebuild no one could have done better. UPS did toss me a couple hundred towards the repair. Funny part is I told them to take their time and checked in on it every couple months and then kind of forgot about it. It's been there for a while glad they didn't charge me storage! Here are some pics of it and home in the case.

DSCF5201.JPGDSCF5200.JPG20191018_194210.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF5202.JPG
    DSCF5202.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF5199.JPG
    DSCF5199.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF5198.JPG
    DSCF5198.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF5197.JPG
    DSCF5197.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 0
OUCH!:dizzy: But the boy's did a very nice piece of salvage work, to be sure!:good: Congratulations, John!:up::applaud:

Back
Top Bottom