$500 Seiko vs $3000 Breitling

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
AGF-l79FfALqAoEDqfi6CUc-_rACBjUm0HlmNn6NYw=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Some of the nuances between an excellent in-house Seiko and a sharp retro-inspired Breitling

Oct 24, 2019

Bruce Williams

Two blue 44mm Divers. Affordable vs. Luxury. In this video we casually look at some of the nuances between an excellent in-house Seiko and a sharp retro-inspired Breitling. Let me know in the comments where you stand and if you feel the differences merit spending or not spending the premium. Hope you enjoy the video, thanks for watching!

I THINK IN MY VIEW... what makes something beautiful is the uniqueness of it. A artist can take 20 yrs to complete a beautiful work of art... along comes big industry an completes the SAME PROJECT 200 of the same things in a week, an sells it 100 time faster... only makes the original better.

I subscribe to Bruce and have seen it. To me, that particular Breitlimg looks like a fashion watch and is difficult to read. The Sump, hands down...:hat:

Coincidentally, I'm wearing my Blumo today. And I absolutely love it. But if I had a choice between the two, I'd pick the Super Ocean.

Back
Top Bottom