Sotomarino x 2

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
I LOVE Sottomarino watches and I thought the company that makes them ILOVEWATCHES went out of business because I stopped getting their Emails about a year ago and didn't follow up. The other night I was talking about watches with a friend and did a GOOGLE search for Sottomarino and ILOVEWATCHES web site popped up! Low and Behold they are still doing business and had several watches on sale and I immediately ordered two. A Monstro and Pellicano. They showed up today and I am so happy. I have 20 or more Sottos and love the brand. If you haven't gotten one you should give them a shot got the Monstro for like 45 bucks and it's solid as tank. I am going to check them out and see what else they have on sale and get something else!

Untitled-1.jpgUntitled-2.jpgUntitled-5.jpgUntitled-10.jpgUntitled-6.jpgUntitled-3.jpgUntitled-8.jpgUntitled-9.jpgUntitled-3.jpgUntitled-7.jpg

Two nice pickups John...enjoy them...I checked out that website...man...they are almost giving stuff away...:good:

always enjoyed SOTTO...used to be captive asian import of precision time... come in that tuna can...good value...flipped a bunch and lost nada

always enjoyed SOTTO...used to be captive asian import of precision time... come in that tuna can...good value...flipped a bunch and lost nada

Precision Time later became ILOVEWATCHES I think at that time they closed all the mall stores. I have never sold one but I am sure I would either make a few bucks or at least break even!

Precision Time later became ILOVEWATCHES I think at that time they closed all the mall stores. I have never sold one but I am sure I would either make a few bucks or at least break even!

yeah..i dated myself... my gangster trigger puling days were when there was still a PT in the mall...i missed all that in watch re-hab....interesting that PT went on line and forsook bricks & mortar... i remember the article ROAD WARRIOR posted that even for top grails this is the business model to best confront watch industry issues... go direct to consumer on line

I just ordered the Ancora 51mm Quartz with leather. LOL Might order the all stainless Mechanical later after the quartz gets here. Need to see how it sits on the wrist. I have bought several brands from The Lowen Group and all of them turned out to be pretty solid watches and their repair shop is top notch and reasonable. I have sent them other brands and they took care of me for low $$. 0WDezQvtrDAkhmbt9FUs6_vVGnjPgZvRsQlj_-WAXF8_grande.jpeg

:outstand::good::applaud:

I just ordered the Ancora 51mm Quartz with leather. LOL Might order the all stainless Mechanical later after the quartz gets here. Need to see how it sits on the wrist. I have bought several brands from The Lowen Group and all of them turned out to be pretty solid watches and their repair shop is top notch and reasonable. I have sent them other brands and they took care of me for low $$.

Back
Top Bottom