Thursday-October-17th-WRUW

Daddy and Daughter wristies today, as we excitedly await boarding and embarking on our Disney, Halloween Cruise; a much needed vacay!??

Mickey and Minnie watches being the obligatory choice.?My selection, the Invicta Reserve, SubAqua Noma I, 500 Meter Diver /Chronograph, Mickey Limited Edition.
4df417e607b14d38aed92cfcc8f467be.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That is too cool for school, mes amies! Congratulations on having a "mini WIT" in your midst! (Appropos of nothing, I suppose, an old friend of mine, a navy captain, who was retiring, called his beautiful 15 year-old sole daughter up to the stage, and said, "After all of my 30+ years in 'the Nav,' THIS is what I'm most proud of. In a way it's sad, because the thing a father wants the most from his daughter is for her to never grow up, so he could have his little girl with him forever and ever. Unfortunately, that's the ONE thing they CAN'T give you." He went on to tell everyone there how wonderful 'his little girl' had made his life, until there was not a dry eye in the house, including Yours Truly. I so desperately wanted a little girl of my own, but never was blessed with one, and my eyes are getting leaky again, so it's time to move on...) Again, congrats on your great team!

Back
Top Bottom