Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: RELEASE THE KRAKEN! The Hamtun H2 Kraken

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Grand Tyme Master roadwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th 2014
    Location
    Aokigahara Forest
    Posts
    27,200
    Thanked: 46278
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

    RELEASE THE KRAKEN! The Hamtun H2 Kraken


    Just One More Watch
    Published on Feb 23, 2019



    https://watchintyme.com/showthread.p...ghlight=Hamtun

  2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post


  3. #2
    Grand Tyme Master
    WatchinTyme Ambassador
    daycoo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th 2014
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    71,679
    Thanked: 20860
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    ​Clean, smooth, and easy read. Thanks Mike.

  4. The Following Like This Post


  5. #3
    Tyme Machine gopennstate's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th 2014
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanked: 1592
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I cancelled my Kickstarter pledge for the Tsao Watch (DLC/Meteorite) because I just couldn’t get past the pin and collar bracelet. This model is tough coated titanium and now has a meteorite dial option that I selected. Screws in links, elabore Stelleta movement, stretch goal unlocked for titanium ratcheting clasp - I may stay the course for this one.

  6. The Following 4 Users Like This Post


  7. #4
    Grand Tyme Master
    WatchinTyme Ambassador
    daycoo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th 2014
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    71,679
    Thanked: 20860
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)


    Quote Originally Posted by gopennstate View Post
    I cancelled my Kickstarter pledge for the Tsao Watch (DLC/Meteorite) because I just couldn’t get past the pin and collar bracelet. This model is tough coated titanium and now has a meteorite dial option that I selected. Screws in links, elabore Stelleta movement, stretch goal unlocked for titanium ratcheting clasp - I may stay the course for this one.

  8. The Following Like This Post


  9. #5
    Tyme Machine Paul M's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st 2015
    Posts
    721
    Thanked: 1848
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Joined the campaign myself.

  10. The Following Like This Post


  11. #6
    Grand Tyme Master
    WatchinTyme Ambassador
    daycoo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th 2014
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    71,679
    Thanked: 20860
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)


    Quote Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
    Joined the campaign myself.

  12. #7
    Tyme Machine itsonlytime's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th 2014
    Location
    Valley Of The Sun
    Posts
    977
    Thanked: 1168
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I’am In also, leaning towards the white dial with the Seiko NH35 Movement. Have The H1 from the original KS campaign, great watch for the money. This upgraded new KS version looks even better, and I trust Ross (creator) to deliver on his commitments. Almost 1,200 supporters with 14 days to go, speaks for itself.
    Remember yesterday, Dream about tomorrow, but Live for Today.

    Mark

  13. The Following 2 Users Like This Post


  14. #8
    Grand Tyme Master
    WatchinTyme Ambassador
    daycoo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th 2014
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    71,679
    Thanked: 20860
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)


    Quote Originally Posted by itsonlytime View Post
    I’am In also, leaning towards the white dial with the Seiko NH35 Movement. Have The H1 from the original KS campaign, great watch for the money. This upgraded new KS version looks even better, and I trust Ross (creator) to deliver on his commitments. Almost 1,200 supporters with 14 days to go, speaks for itself.

  15. #9
    Tyme Traveler sbmutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th 2014
    Posts
    445
    Thanked: 982
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm in for one, as well. This Kickstarter campaign has gotten quite a response.

  16. The Following 2 Users Like This Post


  17. #10
    Grand Tyme Master
    WatchinTyme Ambassador
    daycoo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th 2014
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    71,679
    Thanked: 20860
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)


    Quote Originally Posted by sbmutz View Post
    I'm in for one, as well. This Kickstarter campaign has gotten quite a response.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HAMTUN H2 KRAKEN WATCH REVIEW
    By roadwarrior in forum Europe/Asia Watch Brands
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2019, 08:10 PM
  2. Hamtun Neon Auto Watch
    By scantor in forum Crowdfunding Watch Projects
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-02-2018, 11:17 PM
  3. Hamtun watches - affordable British designs
    By gman66 in forum General Watch Topic Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-21-2018, 11:42 AM
  4. Release the kraken!!
    By bevhillstrainer in forum Look What I Got!!
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-01-2017, 07:34 AM
  5. HAMTUN H1 Titanium Diver
    By itsonlytime in forum Crowdfunding Watch Projects
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2016, 10:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •