Custom watch in the works.....Part 3...the caseback.....

sota0003

Tyme Master
Founding Member
So the guy wanted to do a caseback engraving. We kicked around a few ideas and as you guys know I like skulls. Speaking of skull lovers I don't think i've seen Neil around???? Anyway he pretty much took it from there and came up with this. I hope it translates as well in an engraving as it does here. It reminds me of a Special Ops patch/logo. It would make a pretty cool tattoo as well. I blacked out the name just for a little suspense but you guys can already probably figure out who he is. He is going to change "handcraft" to "handcrafted". I'm hoping he has it done and shipped by the end of the week. Once it gets in I may need some input on a final strap choice. I think I have it picked but may change it once it's all put together....you know how that goes. Anyway thanks for humoring me and for looking

48934977878_a1bdcd5cef_z.jpg

As a skull connoisseur myself, I'm thinkin' that that's one awesome-as-a-possum piece of watch case-back art! I hope the engraver is up to the task of this, as it's one of those designs that deserves to be done right...keep kickin' butt and takin' names, mon ami!

Back
Top Bottom