kickstarter Sea Venture less than $300.00

dorothyparker

Tyme Traveler
I’m in for this one. I like the 40mm size and the vintage look. The Bakelite looking bezel needs to be in my collection.
At this price, if it turns out bad, I can use it for mods.

48804419132_61890c7c28_z.jpg

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...c-dive-watch-cool-style-under-300/description

It's OK, but the price seems high with no bracelet IMO. Good luck with this one

A cool design, and some sharp looking executions! Thanks for the HU, information, and link!:hat:

agree with OP about hitting the high notes...vintage vibe BAKELITE look bezel ( BAKELITE is an early plastic that old telephones and much more were made of )

nice hot look

At $259 it isn’t a deal breaker for me to not have a bracelet. I have a variety of vintage bracelets and I’m sure one will fit.

Not for me either, but there isn't much separation here compared to specs, style and ones that do offer a bracelet and strap for the same price range. All of the watches you've shown here have all looked good on you, so I think you have a good eye for the choices you make.

Updates to the project say they will be giving an additional free silicone dive strap to the first 75 backers, in black or hopefully orange...I grabbed the last "super" early bird and will most likey go with #1 (below)...blue nato and orange silicone. They are contemplating other stretch goals, but with only 15 days left we'll have to wait and see...

ef6b0b7318f95a4e9abd4a594a94b13f_original.png

cb920fca03c183cc1275dfc82b2f8a6e_original.JPG

Never heard of this brand, but looks like they are in Duxbury, MA. Not buying but if I was I'd go with #1 black dial, orange bezel.

Hi All -- thanks for posting here, really appreciate it. I'm the designer of the watch and run the company. We are a small brand focusing on nautical designs. The Sea Venture is a design exercise on a colorful vintage style watches I have collected over the years (Zodiac, Yema, etc.). Feel free to ask any questions -- I appreciate all feedback (even that less than positive kind!). We have a lot more designs in the works and will continue pre-order in a few weeks on our own site. Re: the bracelet -- I didn't add it to the Kickstarter campaign, but we will have them on our regular site as an option before they watches ship to backers and those doing a pre-order. There will be a slight upcharge for the bracelet.

Again, thanks for your feedback!

Pretty nice vibe going on and can't wait to see pics!

Back
Top Bottom