Putting together a clearance sale of seconds/repaired pieces. Hope to go live within a week or so!

Nice choice. That watch is so versatile you'll have tons of options.

Mine mine mine!
1e53b7953a8cf6432c4b0fb2ff44a123.jpg

Thanks Mike for the heads up!
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'm not on Facebook, I am on the Zelos email list though, I'm surprised I wasn't sent an invitation to this offering or that the link/code wasn't posted here. Just curious, don't we share this kind of information as forum members? Just a little disappointed, had my eye on a bronze Mako.

I'm not on Facebook, I am on the Zelos email list though, I'm surprised I wasn't sent an invitation to this offering or that the link/code wasn't posted here. Just curious, don't we share this kind of information as forum members? Just a little disappointed, had my eye on a bronze Mako.

Sorry to hear ya missed it.

No invitations are ever sent out. That was why I posted it here. In case someone wanted something all they had to do was register on FB to get the access code. I've done it before long before this place ever existed to grab something I wanted on WUS or WatchFreeks. I've never really hung out there. To tell the truth most of my communication with Elshan is private and not on the FB group. Did you ever think to try sending him an e-mail about something you liked that you were interested in ? :hmm: [email protected] (For any inquiries, feel free to drop me an email)

Sorry to hear ya missed it.

No invitations are ever sent out. That was why I posted it here. In case someone wanted something all they had to do was register on FB to get the access code. I've done it before long before this place ever existed to grab something I wanted on WUS or WatchFreeks. I've never really hung out there. To tell the truth most of my communication with Elshan is private and not on the FB group. Did you ever think to try sending him an e-mail about something you liked that you were interested in ? :hmm: [email protected] (For any inquiries, feel free to drop me an email)

Thank you Mike for the explanation and suggestion, I just sent an email to Elshan. I'll let you know what happens.

It shipped yesterday. Expected delivery to the Rez is tommorow can't wait to finally have a Zelos!

Back
Top Bottom