Seiko Recraft SRPC09K1

gregg

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
I was forced to buy this cool Seiko so here we go. Really no lugs so this 44mm case wears smaller on my 16cm wrist. The bezel is 40mm. I believe the end links are solid, but there is a faint line on the end link sections. Over all I'm stoked as this was a good value to me. Here are some stats:
  • L2L 41mm
  • 44mm case
  • 100m WR
  • Hardlex crystal
  • Easy wind
  • 4R36 engine
  • hacks & handwind
  • 22mm lugs
  • Click image for larger version  Name:	P6150070.JPG Views:	29 Size:	43.8 KB ID:	644196
  • Click image for larger version  Name:	Se10.jpg Views:	30 Size:	28.0 KB ID:	644197Click image for larger version  Name:	Se11.jpg Views:	29 Size:	31.6 KB ID:	644198Click image for larger version  Name:	Se9.jpg Views:	30 Size:	35.1 KB ID:	644199Click image for larger version  Name:	Se12.jpg Views:	29 Size:	34.4 KB ID:	644200Click image for larger version  Name:	Se6.jpg Views:	28 Size:	58.9 KB ID:	644201Click image for larger version  Name:	Se13.jpg Views:	28 Size:	29.7 KB ID:	644202

L2L 41 short in the lug...that circle wears E-Z...lookin' good wit...feed the jones

Congrats gregg. I like the boxed crystal too.

SRPC09K1-7.jpg
shopping

main-qimg-5dc1e2d6a09ebc6950bf3e6eacba9e36

https://www.quora.com/In-some-Seiko-watches-it-says-box-shaped-glass-What-does-that-mean-exactly

The term "box shaped glass" refers the watch crystal. Rather than being flat or level with the bezel, the box shaped crystal is curved and rides above the bezel.

I haven't a clue as to who it was who decided to 'do' this 'Recraft thing,' but they sure opened up an awesome line of watches that I can recall comparing to Lay's 'tater chips, as it seems that NO one can have just one! For me, as a devotee to mainly automatic watches, this one hits all my 'happy buttons,' (God, I hope that didn't come across as being on the obscene side...) I have two of them m'self, and that number will almost certainly increase in the coming months and years. Sooooo, congeratulations on a fine doggoned pickup!! (And color le mouse as being truly green with envy!!) :wink:

Wow! That's a sharp TIMEpiece Gregg. Love it! Congrats on that beauty and thanks for sharing

Wondering Gregg you say you where forced, did someone have a gun to your head?:hmm: Anyway a very nice pick up & wear it well my friend!

Saweeet scooop Gregg, That boxed crystal really sets the retro looking timepiece off. It's rare to find a watch with the lug to lug shorter than the width, I bet it's a real comfy fit. Looks great on your wrist. Congrats&Enjoy my friend!

Back
Top Bottom