Mido Ocean Star Tribute.

Bella Dino

Tyme Master Jr.
I just ordered this watch from the only place I could find a substantial discount. I’m a sucker for retro look LOL. Any thoughts? Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for looking.
f74bc18f42867b9dab05dc2e0b1b7453.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grabbed it because I don’t think these are going to stay on the shelves too long but then again I’ve said that many times before only to find The watch a lot cheaper later on but I really like this Watch and it doesn’t look like anything I have in my collection

I've picked up watches I liked many times using the same logic. The one sure thing is regardless of what the price does, you're securing having it in the collection.

Last edited:
I find that Mido is a very unrated Swiss brand. The one I have I could never find here in the States (years ago) and had to buy it from a dealer in Switzerland. I am very happy with it. This one that you got looks great on the strap or the multi-link bracelet and soon to be a favorite in your collection I'm sure. Congrats and we can't wait to see some live pics when it arrives. Nice grab for sure!

48377050861_abbc6b5586_h.jpg

Macy’s sucks! They canceled the order 3 times! Each time I called in to customer service they said it was on the way and a cancellation email soon followed. I bailed and went in store to Jared and they matched the price. 3-5 days it will be here.

Back
Top Bottom