Is there an adjustment for special characters?

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
Hey Steve

I've noticed that whenever there are special characters they will be replaced with a question mark. I was wondering if there is something in the settings to translate these type chracters correctly. Thanks as always for the help and hard work.

In sum, I would say that for the accessible price of ?1,695 (?1,725 on the bracelet), this is one of the most interesting watches available.

example above ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ The symbol for Pound sterling is replaced by a question mark.

Hey Steve

I've noticed that whenever there are special characters they will be replaced with a question mark. I was wondering if there is something in the settings to translate these type chracters correctly. Thanks as always for the help and hard work.

In sum, I would say that for the accessible price of ?1,695 (?1,725 on the bracelet), this is one of the most interesting watches available.

example above ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ The symbol for Pound sterling is replaced by a question mark.

I don't think so. I believe it has to do with the code in the text that is being copied and pasted here. The software reads it differently here. The only option I know is to edit the text once it's pasted.

No problem Steve. I had a feeling that was the case. I just do what you suggested and edit the question marks after I see them. Thanks for the advice.

Hey Steve

Mike, try it now. I found a translation setting that might of fixed it.

Give it a try now Mike. I found a code translation setting that I added and I think it might fix the translation issue.

Sorry I just noticed this Steve. It seems to still put the ? in place. Thanks for trying.
[h=1]The Arrow of Time: Introducing the Ophion OPH 786 Vélos[/h]

The Arrow of Time: Introducing the Ophion OPH 786 Vélos

The translation seems to be working Steve ... Thanks! :cheers:

I think what I did in the prior post #4 was I copied the same characters that the system had already adjusted, sorry about the bad info in the previous answer.

:outstand::thumb:

I just saw this. I was going to tell you to try it again since I just flushed the server cache :lol:
Great! Glad it seems to be working now.

Back
Top Bottom