Putting together a clearance sale of seconds/repaired pieces. Hope to go live within a week or so!

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
watches_04.jpg

‎Elshan Tang‎

Putting together a clearance sale of seconds/repaired pieces. Hope to go live within a week or so!

Do expect some makos, great whites, ZX, HHs, and Horizons GMTs at great prices!

giphy.gif

Gonna be limited to group members only, still figuring if it should be up on the site or just here.

Will probably post it to a secret page on the website, and more details will be posted in this thread or the group once they are ready!

First one gets it, auctions aren't my thing i'm afraid.

mail

https://zeloswatches.com/collections...afz082xLLaaY0k

Works on the same principle as Aragon special sales. You need a code to get into the link. If you examine post#8 from yesterday I mentioned that in a quote.

"Gonna be limited to group members only, still figuring if it should be up on the site or just here.

Will probably post it to a secret page on the website, and more details will be posted in this thread or the group once they are ready!

First one gets it, auctions aren't my thing i'm afraid."

nothing particularly intriguing at the price points... IMO. And a lot of it went fast.

well actually in all fairness I should clarify that not too many are models I would want in the first place. I love the Horizons design but its too small for me. I'm not big on the ZX. Mako is too small for me. So really only the Great Whites were on my radar. Maybe if a swordfish was really highly discounted.

Managed to snag #5 on the right:

iW3dauj.jpg

Now I just need to find the right bracelet. I was thinking of one of these from Strapcode. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Super Engineer II
Super Engineer II PVD.jpg

Angus Jubilee:
Angus Jubilee PVD.jpg

Hexad Oyster:
Hexad Oyster PVD.jpg

Endmill Oyster:
Endmill Oyster PVD.jpg

I'd probably try one of the oyster bracelets. I think either would go good with the case.

Back
Top Bottom