gman66

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
Invicta Grand Diver

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

Some good things to combine here: Grand Diver; beautiful blue bezel; meteorite dial...

OQr6F24.jpg

dOuuP9a.jpg

bC3ZpR3.jpg

eiW3RVW.jpg

...and some service patches from the USS ENTERPRISE (CVAN/CVN-65) appear here; now be sure and take a CLOSE look at these pix, fellows, as the military patches just might be FAKES!* (And not just FAKES! But FAKES used to BLUDGEON my way into winning arguments and making people LEAVE...at least that's what Mr. YouPosts sez!! Who KNEW that I had such POWER there!! :think:)

*So says my stalker, whose cousin was some sort of engineer who knew this guy who lived with a girl whose dad was best friends with another guy who knew a gen-u-wine USN FLIGHT SURGEON back before medical school, who had a paper route at Wallops Island, VA, where AEGIS is king and this dude knew him when they were both like six, or so... 'Yup, dat guy ain' no boner-fidey pilot! An his daddy ain' won, neither!'

just grabbed this new Crown and Buckle Chevron strap yesterday at the Wind Up Show so I'm going to give the Swordfish one more day on the wrist to test out this strap more thoroughly.
Untitled by Gavin Gear, on Flickr

the strap is a weave of alternating navy blue and black thread giving it a real Midnight blue look that matches this watch nicely I think, and the red stripe to go with the red text on the dial adds to that. IMO

Elshan was there, he agreed.... I'll have some Wind Up pics later

Back
Top Bottom