fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

Last edited by a moderator:
This forum is set up weird. Hard to get use to. I can't post consective pictures at once. They are all seperate.

This forum is set up weird. Hard to get use to. I can't post consective pictures at once. They are all seperate.

Click the Photo Insert tab after each photo is inserted before clicking Post Reply in the same post. They will all show in one post that way.

no need to fly to BASEL switzerland to see the ancient clock tower when u got it on the wrist...sweet

Steve - if you can post pics here, you should be able to in OTWT. Same principle...

WOW...now that is just simply one BAD@$$ed-looking watch, one that says "BUSHIDO!" with every curve of each line and shape of each character from this absolutely amazing tableau! DANG-it, bro, this watch tells an amazing story of Japan's past through some truly perfected characters that somehow manage to stay within the walls of the watch case! And, despite there not being one jot or title of movement detected, the permanently-posed characters still suggest movement and the pure flowing of that said-same imagined movement. Put simply, this is just one H-E-Double-HOCKEY-Sticks of an Asian combat watch! Congratulations on an amazing + mysterious + however many power-charged adjectives you might care to add here! In OTHER words, ME REALLY, REALLLLY LIKEY!! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom