from Phoenix, Aridzona!

Greetings, and salutations! Welcome aboard!:) It's great to have you with us. Come on in, get comfortable, and enjoy the company of a lot of fine folks who love watches. I hope you have a marvelous time here. ENJOY, my friend!:hat:

Welcome aboard! Glad you found us.
Make yourself comfortable and get to know the place. Lots of good people here and watches :lol:

Welcome to Our Forum!:jump:

...& Thanx! For Joining!:good:

:cheers:..
animated-welcome-image-0130.gif
:drink:

Other than my Dad, and a former postal worker friend of mine from Cali (who moved there after retiring from USPS), I've never heard anyone else refer to your home as "Aridzona" before! Welcome to WIT, Mr. Pneub; we're always glad to meet new members here, so post early, post often, and most of all, just enjoy the site! (Oh yeah; just who are these other "big sites?" If one of them is who I think it is, you did well to avoid it, as it's nothing more than an online psych ward!) WIT routinely demonstrates across-the-board mutual respect for its members and their watch choices is what makes a truly great watch site, which is what I firmly believe we are (and there are NO 'virtual Haldol shots' to keep us under control, either! :wink:) Again, welcome to WIT!!

Back
Top Bottom