The latest

gman66

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
Steve, this is what I got when I tried to connect about 10-15 minutes ago:

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to watchint.wwwaz1-ls17.a2hosted.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

I got around this (obviously), and made it this far. My question is - do we have a secure site now? Anything we should be concerned about?

Steve, this is what I got when I tried to connect about 10-15 minutes ago:

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to watchint.wwwaz1-ls17.a2hosted.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

I got around this (obviously), and made it this far. My question is - do we have a secure site now? Anything we should be concerned about?

Gary you’re using the wrong link.

Try this:

https://watchintyme.com/

was in the NPZ NO POST ZONE... partly because of the hack...part because I view posting as the portal to my watch buying addiction...so I felt superior like an addict that shuns his dealer... and I actually made it a day...LOL

Back
Top Bottom